Welcome to Ozvouchers.com.au
Acceptance of Terms
- You’re required to join the site to use its services. You must be 16 years old to use.
- You accept the site terms, Privacy & cookies policy by clicking the “Sign up/Login/Connect with Facebook” button whenever you login or signup into the site.
Changes to Terms
Changes to the website
We reserve the right to vary to the rules, rewards, specifications, conditions & content of any time without the notice.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure the information or content published on this site is complete & accurate, we make no guarantee that it is, and cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions in any such information or content. The content published on the site by us is accurate at the time of publication and we are not obliged to update or amend any such information and content.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to become a member of this site. Age restrictions are not subjected to account membership only.
- If your age is between 14 and 17 years then you must have your parents or guardian’s permission join this site.
- You are not allowed to join this site if your age is less than 14 years old.
- You can have an account for yourself only.
- You must not join or use the site behalf of someone else including your family members.
- You must provide a valid email address to join this site and use its services. You must validate your email address to use the services.
- You must not engage in any activity such as unlawful use, hacking, tampering, spoofing or abuse of any system or computer network.
- You must not any kind of script robot or any other software program which operates on your behalf to access this site or use its services.
- Your account will be terminated at any time if you are failed to comply or breach any of the above membership condition. You may not be able to join this site forever.
Privacy & security
- Your personal information may be securely shared with the third party if required by law, or to process your cashback transaction.
- Your personal information will be secured stores on our data servers using the best software, hardware and security mechanism. However, it’s’ vulnerable nature of internet and software services available in the today’s world, the unfortunate security breaches are still possible. Therefore we cannot guarantee that your information will be completely secure, and we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of a breach of security.
- You must use the strong password to keep your account secure and don’t share your password with anyone all times.
- You are responsible for all transactions made on Ozvouchers your account and we’ll not be held responsible for any kind of loss due to unauthorised access to your account.
By joiing the Ozvouchers you accepts that the Site can send various emails including following but not limited to
- Validation and verification.
- Account statement and responses to your enquiry about the service.
- Newsletters about various offers & deals, ways to earn rewards and other advertising messages.
- It may take 30 days to unsubscribe newsletter completely from our campaigns.
- All transaction are tracked electronically through a third-party network. If your transaction is not tracked due any reason we’re not responsible for this.
- You can redeem your cashback every time it reaches to $25 AUD which is the minimum threshold.
- Minimum threshold can be changed by giving any notice
- If you wish to close your Ozvouchers account you’ll not be entitled with any cashback money.
- We reserve every right adjust your account transaction if it’s credited due to any reason.
- Every merchant has different locking period so that it may take up to 60 days to lock your reward in full. However, you can see pending cashback within the 7 days of your purchase.
- Cashback amount will be reversed if the goods or services are cancelled or returned.
- Cashback will only be payable on eligible purchases excluding shipping, delivery, Tax or GST.
- Cashback can only be paid via PayPal, Australian bank transfer or digital gift card.
- You can also request to donate your rewards to a nominated non-profit organisation on your behalf.
- You redeem request may be refused if we believe that you’ve acted as fraudulent in your dealing.
- You must have to verify the redeem request via email or phone registered with us.
- Your PayPal email must be the exact same as your Ozvouchers account.
- Your bank account name must be the exact same as your Ozvouchers account.
- You must be held responsible for the accuracy of your payment method.
- You may be charged an administration fee if your bank transfer is rejected by your bank. The fee may vary based on the amount you have requested to transfer.
- You’ll not be charged with PayPal or bank transfer fee. Ozvouchers will bear transfer the fee.
- Because donations are not made in your name, and because your rewards are not taxable, any donation of rewards you make to a charity is not tax-deductible. For this reason, we and the applicable charity cannot issue you with a receipt for the donation of your rewards.
It’s your responsibility to pay all taxes if applicable to the money you have earned in the form of cashback from Ozvouchers. We do not deduct any tax and responsible for any tax-related treatments.
- These Terms are effective and in force until terminated by us. We may terminate these Terms at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership any time.
- You’ll be given 7 days of notice via your registered email and all remaining cashback will settle into your nominated payment.
- Your account will be terminated on the spot without any notice if you breach or violate any conditions or requirements in the above Terms. Moreover, any remaining cashback into your account will be not paid.
- You may choose to cancel your account at any time and your account related information (personal and any other) will be deleted permanently. This action is not reversible.
- We reserve the right not to accept your membership application without giving you any explanation.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state Victoria, Australia.